we hope the new year (gregorian calendar) has been good for you so far. has been quiet on our end, however we are now working to organize a web-dialogue and we hope to see you there!
Organized on the unceded territories of the Squamish, Tsleil-Waututh, & Musqueam peoples / Vancouver.
A “canadian” national (coast-to-coast-to-coast) call out for communities to engage and launch their own respective Anti-Oppression Network collectives.
The western HQ of the Anti Oppression Network will guide this process. The HQ out west has a basic framework to work within respectively and this work will inspire us to build and move forward together.
Sunday, January 24, 2016 (please note it is NOT Jan 17)
3pm Pacific Time
4pm Mountain Time
5pm Central Time
6pm Eastern Time
7pm Atlantic Time
7:30pm Newfoundland & Labrador Time
We will be using the web-broadcasting platform Spreecast.
To access the web-dialogue click here:
– this service is free
– we recommend signing up in order to participate in the video chat, to participate in the text chat and to ask questions (a working email address is required)
– otherwise, sign up is not required to watch
– ASL interpretation has been secured for this event. If you require this service please email us by January 22nd, 2016: firstname.lastname@example.org
– The content of this conversation will be in English; translators are welcome (please email us if you can offer services)
– For any other accessibility requests you can reach us at: email@example.com
Agenda Items: (forthcoming)
1. Territorial Acknowledgement
2. Protocol / Housekeeping / Safer space agreements
3. Local check in
4. National check in
5. Approving the agenda
6. Structure and policy discussion
7. TBD (To Be Determined)
facebook event page:
For questions, accessibility requests and to communicate your / your community’s interest, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Spreecast: